Monday

Game of Thrones the married way.

"Is Sean Bean the good guy in this? I think there needs to be a flashing bar at the bottom that lets viewers know right away if he is a good guy or a bad guy so I can concentrate on the plot and not whether or not he's going to stab someone in the back. Or front. If he's going to stab someone, I sort of need to know ahead of time. If I write HBO a letter, will they have time to add this in for the next episode? I can't be the only person on the planet wondering about this right now. A flashing bar would resolve this for a lot of people."

"How hard do you think it would be for me to get my hands on a dire wolf pup?"

"Oh. Well...dire wolves aren't real. So, pretty hard?"

"...hm."

*long pause*

"I don't know what to focus on anymore. My crushing need to know if Sean Bean's character is ultimately a bad guy, or if you just googled dire wolves to see if they exist or not."

"Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to."

"I'm going to forget this conversation ever happened. I like to believe I have some respect for you left."

"Says the guy who definitely wasn't listening to Taylor Swift this afternoon when he thought I was napping."


Note: I haven't read the series all the way through, so please don't spoil it!

No comments:

Post a Comment